Monday, October 2, 2017

Yoga Time! Culturama 2018

Welcome!! I am very excited to have you here! I have found a new love of yoga and I am so excited to share it with you! Since the beginning of this calendar year, I have done some form of yoga EVERY SINGLE DAY! I woke up one morning with a really bad headache and thought I'd look for a yoga video to help me. Since then I have fallen in love with doing a daily "practice".

Let's start by asking a question - What is yoga?





Today we will be doing a combination of two types of yoga - hatha - which is basic poses and vinyasa, which is "flowing" from pose to pose.

Have you done yoga before? What are you hoping to get from today's session?

Today I will teach you some basic poses and terminology, then move to a flow.  Finally we will do a great routine you can do in the morning or anytime you like!


Here is a link to Adriene's website, Yoga with Adriene, where you can find even more videos to get you started (or help you continue) with your yoga journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Students - Do not forget to include your first name and last initial!