Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Earth Day, Everyday!

This years's Earth Day takes place on April 22nd, 2018, but what we really need to focus on what we can do EVERY DAY. This year's theme for Earth Day is to reduce plastic/Styrofoam waste. Today we will watch a video about students in Hawaii who are looking to make a difference, then we will write about what we can do.  Finally we will share our message with the school by making some 3 dimentional art to grab the attention of fellow students.


 




https://www.instagram.com/p/BFEia4vqjs8/?taken-by=room4learning

2 comments:

  1. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering
    if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.

    I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time
    and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with
    something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything.
    I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, thank you for your comments! I had just searched Twitter Widgets and went from there! Most things I just figure out as I go. Is yours an educational blog as well?

      Delete

Students - Do not forget to include your first name and last initial!