Friday, April 24, 2020

Hello Everyone!

Hello Students and Families!

     I continue to be impressed with your problem solving skills, your writing, your thinking and your learning through our remote learning! So many of you have risen to the challenge of engaging in the activities even though they have been quite different from our normal routine. I have enjoyed chatting with you and hearing about things are going through Teams. As always, if you need help please reach out by messaging your teachers in Teams or by sending an email.

We will all continue to try our best to make the most of this situation!

Take care of yourself and enjoy yourself this weekend!

♥. Mrs. Steinhoff


****I thought I would leave this little video below. Though it talks about life life lessons from Disney/Pixar I invite us to think about the life lessons we are learning while home.


/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Students - Do not forget to include your first name and last initial!