Monday, August 1, 2016

Amazing Videos from French Language Students

Learning a new language is not easy.  When I was living in Quebec and all I wanted to buy was Kraft Dinner to easy my feelings of being homesick, the man working at the store had absolutely no clue what I was asking for! It was a crazy, eye opening experience not being able to communicate with someone. I was determined that day to build my skills, not just to learn French but to problem solve better by using the written clues all around me to help when I was unsure.  Surrounding yourself with the language, speaking ONLY French in class, and taking risks by trying new words and expressions will only help you get better. Want to be inspired? Click here to see even more videos created by students in Ontario! They are really incredible and we will often start and end classes with them. Which one is your favourite? Here is one of mine!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Students - Do not forget to include your first name and last initial!