Thursday, March 19, 2020

What do you NEED and what do you WANT? How are they different? How are they the same?

How can you tell if you NEED something or if you WANT something? Do your needs and wants change as you grow up? What if you lived somewhere other than Winnipeg? How would your needs and wants change? Check out this short video, and leave a comment below about how your needs and wants have changed in light of the current climate. You can also write a short paragraph in response and post your writing on teams.


 

3 comments:

  1. my needs have changed quite a bit of the past couple of days because of COVID-19. my needs used to be stuff like needing help at school on my work. now i can always ask my parents but i feel like i dont need help as much. its like i was taking advantage of the help at school but now that i dont have it i can live without it. i also need to wash my hands alot more than i used too. before i used to just wash my hands before i ate and after i went to the washroom. but now i wash then almost every hour.
    -Logan Sorenson

    ReplyDelete
  2. It depends on what climate you live in and what hobby’s you have. Jayden G

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I can tell when I need something is I don’t think about it. I just go get it but if I want something I go and think about a lot and ask if I can have it. I think that my needs have changed as I grew up. My needs and wants would definitely change if I didn’t live in Winnipeg but I don’t know exactly how because I live in Winnipeg. I think that my needs and wants have not really changed but just some are way more Important now. I want to go to school and have all my friends there but my needs say that I have to stay home and social distance which is hard.
    -Isabella Dyck

    ReplyDelete

Students - Do not forget to include your first name and last initial!