Tuesday, March 17, 2020

I am poems - revisited

Hello Everyone,

Hope you are doing well. With all of the recent changes to our every day life, I thought it would interesting to revisit our "I am poems". If you are looking for a supplement to the writing activities I already posted here, you can check out the format of the I am poems from our past lesson in November and write one that would make sense in our current global situation. You may choose to write about yourself, a doctor, a nurse, an athlete, a mother, a father, a friend, a newscaster, a waiter, a grocery store clerk, a pharmacist - the options are really endless! I do think it would be amazing to compile these poems and turn it into a book that we can reflect upon later.

I will create this as an assignment in Teams and you can upload your poems as you finish them. Fell free to write more than one! I would also like to publish and share them on the blog for others to see that we are connecting with the needs and challenges of the people across the globe.

Here is a link to the lesson from November and Remembrance Day I Am Poems

Thinking of everyone and hope you are all doing well.

7A, 7B and 7C - you are all welcome to work on this and I will post it for everyone :)

Mrs. Steinhoff



No comments:

Post a Comment

Students - Do not forget to include your first name and last initial!