Thursday, March 26, 2020

Some Words of Wisdom from Chris Hadfield

Hello Everyone,

This morning while watching CBC I saw an interview with Chris Hadfield - Canadian astronaut, scientist, musician and all around "good guy" ! Though I am still looking for that specific video, it did reference a message he posted on Youtube that I want to share with you below. 

Please watch the video and leave a comment as to something you may decide to do today that you usually wouldn't have time for.  What is something you could learn about, try, begin or finish?

This will be cross posted in Teams but please feel free to comment here, in Teams or in both!

I am still thinking about what I am going to try but I'm planning on making a school related goal and and a life/home related goal and I encourage you to do the same!

Mrs. Steinhoff


 

1 comment:

  1. today I'm going to try to do some crafts with my sister and clean and organize my bedroom
    - Hannah W

    ReplyDelete

Students - Do not forget to include your first name and last initial!